.: Welcome to the REFAM Project :.
This web site serves as an interface between your computer and
laboratory experiments. Students use this
site to conduct experiments for the gathering of real-world data and for
analysis in homework assignments.
For Guest Account requests please email email@example.com
.: Instructions :.
- Please log in using your Blackboard user id. If it is the first time using this website, your password is the same as your user id.
- Install the LabVIEW Run-Time Drivers from
- Go to Schedule and select the day you would like to perform your experiment. Choose the time of day and click on Add.
- Choose the available experiment and Submit. If there are no available experiments for the chosen date and time, look at the Experiments web page to find the opening schedule.
- When it is time to perform the online laboratory experiment, click on Manage and follow the instructions.
Copyright 2011 Claudio Olmi. Licensed under the Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may
not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may
obtain a copy of the License at http://www.osedu.org/licenses/ECL-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS"
BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express
or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
permissions and limitations under the License.
SQLite Query: SELECT message FROM messages WHERE box = 'Instructions'
SQLite Query: SELECT message FROM messages WHERE box = 'URLs'